Glow Plug Drill Kit – M10x1
# 600 240
Remove broken glow plugs effectively and safely in 5 easy steps
- Break the electrode by turning counter clockwise with socket;
- Drill pitch away with special 3 fluted step drill;
- Tap the left thread inside the remaining glowplug piece;
- Extract the last pitches with thread tap and clean up the hole;
- Remove remaining portion of glow plug with extractor and slide hammer.
Set comes in a metal box with a straightforward picture manual.
Product linksDownload sellsheet for # 600 240
Contents of # 600 240
Download Highres images and videos
Where to buy? - Find your local dealer
Sign up for our Newsletter - Get special offers and updates